You may make an appointment with the Academic Advisor to discuss the issues related to enrolling a course, meeting prerequisites, credit transfer, etc. The appointment can be made via the web-based scheduling system as follows:
- If you are currently enrolled in the ME program, you must have a valid EIC account to log into the scheduling system and follow the steps below:
- Go to the scheduling page by clicking the following link (case sensitive):http://web.eng.fiu.edu/advising
- Log in using your EIC ID and password after selecting a time slot.
- Type your name in the field “Brief Description”.
- Enter your Panther ID, phone number and email address and other information about your appointment under “Full Description”.
- Verify the date and time, and make sure the duration of the appointment is 20 minutes. Change if it is not correct. Do not alter any other information.
- Click “Save” to finish. Close the browser completely to safely log out (click herefor detailed instruction).You may change the appointment any time by repeating the above steps. Please note that the advisor has the right to change, or cancel the appointment. Make sure to check the web update.
- If you are a transfer student, or you do not have a valid EIC account, you may contact the advisor via email (see the left column) or phone (305-348-4183) to make an appointment.
The Advisor is responsible for ensuring that the student follows the program of study.
For matters related to admission or general inquiry about the ME program please contact the admission office, or ME Undergraduate Program Director via email Undergraduate Program Director
Dr. Benjamin Boesl
Room # 3172
Due to large number of emails received, you may experience a delay in response to your email inquiry. Thank you for your understanding.